We have received a large number of registrations this year and we want to remind you our registration confirmation process. You have to understand that there is a maximum number of teams that can resgister in our tournament since we have a limited number of soccer fields.
Also, we now ask teams to provide a proof of accommodation to avoid last minute refunds.
Therefore, to confirm its registration, a team must:
- pay its registration fee (we prefer Paypal*)
- provide its travel permit (except teams from ARSRS)
- provide a proof of accommodation (except teams from the Montreal area)
Also please note the following conditions:
1. At any time, a team’s registration may be refused and refunded by the tournament organizing committee.
2. At any time, the tournament organizing committee will prioritize the registration confirmation of a team by considering the date of receipt of the payment and the other documents required to complete registration.
In brief, it’s “first completely paid, first confirmed“.
*Paypal remains the fastest method to complete a payment.
We take this opportunity to remind you that there is only one week left before the registration fees rise.
Feel free to write us with any questions.
Hoping to welcome you to the Challenge Brossard 2016,
Have a great day!
The 2016 Organizing Committee