Team Registration Day
The registration of all teams will take place on Friday August 3rd 2018, from 3PM to 10PM at the Maison du tourisme de la Montérégie (8940, boul. Leduc, in Brossard, in the DIX30 near the Adonis grocery store).
It is mandatory that there be at least one person representing your team on the Registration day. On that occasion, we will give you the latest updates regarding the rules, the schedules or anything else. A small reception will be held for coaches.
On the Registration day, you’ll need to present the following documents:
|Documents to present and to have in hand|
||Original copy of the travel permit issued by your Regional Soccer Association (if you’re not from the ARSRS)|
||Players and team staff (coaches and managers) ID’s with photo
||Official roster sheet provided by your soccer club|
||- Game sheets with the game number (3 sheets in total)
- 4 game sheets without a game number
**Print your game sheets on Thursday night
||Permit(s) for a trial player, if necessary|
If you can’t make it on Friday August 3rd, you can register your team at 6:30 AM Saturday August 4th at the headquarters of the Challenge Brossard at Poly-Arena Park located on the corner of Rome Blvd. and Niagara in Brossard (J4Y 1R2). However, please plan the waiting line.
• Wristbands are mandatory to play or to be on the players’ bench.
• They are given 1 hour before the first game of your team, at the park’s main tent.
• To get a wristband at any other time, you must show up at our Poly-Arena Park Headquarters.
• Bring your official roster (approved on Team Registration Day) and your passports.