The Challenge Brossard 2018 is always looking for motivated and energic volunteers to assist the committee in its numerous tasks during the weekend of August 3rd to August 5th 2018!
The Challenge Brossard is a competitive international soccer tournament for young athletes aged between 8 and 18 years old, which takes place on the numerous Brossard soccer fields. Like every year, we mostly need Field managers.
The role of a field manager is defined as follows:
- Make sure the soccer games run smoothly on your field
- Check that the required equipment is present on the field and watch it
- Accredit players (wristband before the team’s 1st game on Saturday am)
- Check that the game sheets are completed properly and give them to the tournament organizers
In exchange for your participation, the Challenge Brossard offers you:
- T-Shirt “VOLUNTEER” red (to wear during the tournament)
- lunch (lunch box from IGA Picard)
- dinner (lunch from St-Hubert Taschereau)
- gifts provided by our generous sponsors!
- water, a tent and a chair for the best view of the games!
Are you interested in becoming a volunteer field manager?
Please contact the Volunteers Director by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or by using the form below to indicate your availability during the tournament.
There will be two volunteers information sessions:
- Tuesday July 31st from 7PM to 9PM
- Wednesday August 1st from 7PM to 9PM
They will take place at Complexe Bell at Quartier DIX30 (8000 Leduc blvd, Brossard J4Y 0E9). Meet us at the ASB office (at 2nd floor, turn left between the two hockey rinks, the office will be on your right).
At that moment, we will give you your t-shirt, your final schedule and answers to all your questions about your responsibilities during the tournament. It will only take you 15 minutes.
Hope to meet you all!